Zonability reports help you visualize unique insights about a property’s potential. From building height limits to subdividing lots and future land use, Zonability even has Special sections for commercial business segments that highlight sub-markets like self-storage and drive-throughs.
Each Zonability Report includes:
- A color-coded, interactive Zonability Map
- The basics about the property’s current zoning, including if there is one zoning district or more, and zoning district definitions.
- Information not found in MLS or the appraisal district website.
Our Coverage Areas:
- Greater Austin: Austin, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Buda, Cedar Park, Dripping Springs, Elgin, Georgetown, Hutto, Jarrell, Jonestown, Kyle, Lago Vista, Lakeway, Leander, Liberty Hill, Lockhart, Manor, Marble Falls, Pflugerville, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Marcos, Taylor, Westlake Hills, and Wimberley.
- Greater DFW: Addison, Allen, Arlington, Carrolton, Celina, Colleyville, Dallas, Denton, Farmers Branch, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Highland Park, Irving, McKinney, Keller, Lancaster, Little Elm, Plano, Prosper, Southlake, The Colony, and University Park.
Ready to request a report? Simply fill out the BNT Zonability request form below and your interactive Zonability report will be emailed to you.
Questions? Reach out to your BNT Business Development Rep for more information.